About our Summer Flower Bouquet Course
This course is a great beginners guide to floristry, teaching you how to make your own hand-tied bouquet. This skill is great for dressing vases of flowers in the home and also learning how to make gift bouquets for friends. We start the course with a demonstration and then let you loose on creating your own bouquet, with our tutor on-hand to offer expert advise.
All our courses come with the flowers, tools and any containers provided, so all you need to do is come to the school with an open mind ready to learn!
IF YOU HAVE A FLOWER SCHOOL GIFT CARD ISSUED DURING 2020 AND 2021 IT CAN BE USED AS FULL PAYMENT FOR THIS COURSE. YOU WILL NEED TO BOOK YOUR PLACE VIA EMAIL AND HAVE THE GIFT CARD NUMBER READY
- - Course limited to 4 people, allowing for more one-on-one guidance
- - This course is taking place at our Flower Studio, The Old Hen House, Unit 5, Ashampstead Road, Bradfield, RG7 6DH with plenty of free parking.
- - Suitable for beginners
- - Flowers, tools and tuition
- - 48 hour cancellation policy
- - If you require this as a gift, please let us know and we can provide you with a special gift presentation box
If you require any assistance or advise on any of our courses, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or any of the team on 0118 984 4000