I’ve absolutely fallen in love with these string of dolphins. Not only are they a great beginner houseplant, the leaves resemble a pod of dolphins leaping through the water! The String of dolphins make a great hanging plant, perfect for those ‘shelfies’ where a plant haphazardly trails off the edge. Ours come with a plastic hanger, but these can easily be clipped off and you could place in a macrame pot for maximum beach vibes.
About Senecio Peregrinus
The String of Dolphin plant is so called because the small leaves are an uncanny resemblance for the shape of dolphins leaping through the waves. It comes from part of the succulent family, so requires very little care and attention! He enjoys a lot of light, but not direct sunlight (so moved away from a windowsil, but still in view of the window would be ideal) He doesn’t need a lot of water, so wait until the top of the soil is dry before watering and then most importantly wait for the soil to dry out completely before re-watering. I would suggest around an egg cup full of water a week during spring-autumn and then an egg cup full of water once a month during winter.
- Around 25cm in length/trail
- Pot size around 12cm in diameter
- Comes with plastic hanger that can easily be removed to sit in your own pot.
- Comes gift wrapped in brown paper with care instructions
- If you would like a decorative pot to accompany this plant, please call our store on 0118 984 4000