About our Christmas Wreath course
Our most popular course to date. We’ve been running our Christmas wreath classes since we opened way back in 2008. I think there is something about taking some time out at Christmas to get crafty and create something amazing for your door.
You will be making your wreaths from scratch using a moss and wire base with a whole host of seasonal foliage to customise your design. We don't do skinny minnie wreaths - think lush statement pieces with all the seasonal foliage of your dreams. I will then let you loose on our decorations - go natural with berries, fruits and cones, or bling your door creation up with baubles and glitzy bits. Each wreath that comes out of our workshop is completely unique and bespoke to the maker - that's absolutely the way it should be!
All our wreaths are lush and plush and you will have a ball crafting them. All our courses come with the flowers, tools and any containers provided, so all you need to do is come to the school with an open mind ready to learn!
- - Course limited to 6 people, allowing for more one-on-one guidance
- - This course is taking place at our flower studio - The Old Hen House, Unit 5, Hewins Wood Farm, Bradfield, RG7 6DH. There is plenty of free parking available.
- - Suitable for beginners
- - Flowers, tools and refreshments provided
- - 48 hour cancellation policy
- - If you require this as a gift, please let us know and we can provide you with a special gift presentation box
If you require any assistance or advise on any of our courses, please contact email@example.com or any of the team on 0118 984 4000