It's that time of year - the evenings are drawing in and our focus turns to decorating our home. One of my favourite things to make in the winter is a luxury door wreath for my home and I know a lot of you also enjoy taking a few hours out of the Christmas rush to craft your own door wreath.
What you learn
- How to make your own Christmas Door Wreath using the eco friendly moss method (if you have limited mobility in your hands, please advise and I will provide an alternative method for you)
- How to embellish your wreath with decorations ranging from natural pinecones, berries, dried fruits, and all the glitzy stuff
- How to care for your wreath for maximum longevity
What you get
- Tuition in small groups of up to 4 people (allowing enough space for social distancing)
- Access to a whole range of foliage to ensure your wreath isn't identical to anyone elses
- A wide range of embellishments for your wreath
- 2 hours tuition with Emma, founder of Green Parlour
More about the Christmas Wreath Course
Our most popular course to date. We’ve been running our Christmas wreath classes since we opened way back in 2008. I think there is something about taking some time out at Christmas to get crafty and create something amazing for your door. This course ensures you go home with a completely bespoke wreath for your door as well as some valuable floristry skills which gives you a basic understanding of the principles of table centres as well.
All our courses come with the flowers, tools and any containers provided, so all you need to do is come to the school with an open mind ready to learn!
- - Course limited to 4 people, allowing for more one-on-one guidance
- - THIS COURSE IS TAKING PLACE AT OUR NEW LOCATION - THE OLD HEN HOUSE, UNIT 5, HEWINS WOOD FARM, BRADFIELD, RG7 6DH. It is 3 miles away from our old shop in Pangbourne, with plenty of free parking.
- - Suitable for beginners
- - Flowers, tools and refreshments provided
- - 24 hour cancellation policy. If in the event of another lock-down, we will transfer your booking to another date, offer you a luxury virtual course or provide a refund.
- - If you require this as a gift, please let us know and we can provide you with a special gift presentation box
If you require any assistance or advise on any of our courses, please contact email@example.com or any of the team on 0118 984 4000