It's that time of year - the evenings are drawing in and our focus turns to decorating our home. One of my favourite things to make in the winter is a luxury door wreath for my home and I know a lot of you also enjoy taking a few hours out of the Christmas rush to craft your own door wreath.
What you learn
- How to make your own Christmas Door Wreath using the eco friendly moss method
- How to embellish your wreath with decorations provided in your kit. We do two different styles: Rustic Scandi White and Tranditional Red (you can select this when you order)Zoom
- How to care for your wreath for maximum longevity
What you get
- Your kit will be shipped to your door and arrive a few days before the course. You will receive an email when your box has been shipped and its expected arrival date
- In your kit you will get- a wire wreath frame, moss, wire, a selection of seasonal foliage, a bag of decorations to suit your theme (Rustic Scandi or Traditional Red) ribbon to hang your wreath
- A pictorial sheet to guide you through the making process, a link to an online pre recorded video AND access to a LIVE Zoom class on Friday 3rd December 19:00-21:30. This means you can learn in your own time, or join Emma LIVE for a wreath-a-long.
More about the Christmas Wreath Course
Our most popular course to date. We’ve been running our Christmas wreath classes since we opened way back in 2008. I think there is something about taking some time out at Christmas to get crafty and create something amazing for your door. This course ensures you go home with a completely bespoke wreath for your door as well as some valuable floristry skills which gives you a basic understanding of the principles of table centres as well.
Everything is provided for your wreath apart from a pair of scissors, which you will need to make your wreath
If you require any assistance or advise on any of our courses, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or any of the team on 0118 984 4000