About our Autumn Wreath course
I don't know about you, but I'm a convert to celebrating every season on my front door. Our autumn wrath course is all about celebrating the turning of the season - think autumnal leaves, lush foliage, grasses and succulents. In this course, we will teach you how to make a mossed frame, how to bind your foliage to your wreath and how to personalise your door wreath. We don't do skinny minnie wreaths - think lush statement pieces with all the seasonal foliage of your dreams.
All our wreaths are lush and plush and you will have a ball crafting them. All our courses come with the flowers, tools and any containers provided, so all you need to do is come to the school with an open mind ready to learn!
IF YOU HAVE A FLOWER SCHOOL GIFT CARD ISSUED DURING 2020 AND 2021 IT CAN BE USED AS FULL PAYMENT FOR THIS COURSE. YOU WILL NEED TO BOOK YOUR PLACE VIA EMAIL AND HAVE THE GIFT CARD NUMBER READY
- - Course limited to 6 people, allowing for more one-on-one guidance
- - This course is taking place at our flower studio - The Old Hen House, Unit 5, Hewins Wood Farm, Bradfield, RG7 6DH. There is plenty of free parking available.
- - Suitable for beginners
- - Flowers, tools and refreshments provided
- - 48 hour cancellation policy
- - If you require this as a gift, please let us know and we can provide you with a special gift presentation box
If you require any assistance or advise on any of our courses, please contact email@example.com or any of the team on 0118 984 4000